My name is Katherine. I live in Bournemouth with my partner
Sam and our two beautiful children Harrison & Molly-Mae
My name is Linda. I live in Poole with my husband Michael.
I have 3 grown up children and 8 grandchildren.
We are both Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI) with the world leading International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM).
Both of our careers has been centred around working with children. We have been a childminders for over 13 years.
We are passionate about the early years and the knowledge of how ‘our early experiences’ can build the foundations for all that follows. Baby massage can positively start this early communication of nurture, understanding and bonding as It secures long-term attachments, healthy development and wellness for our children, as they grow.
Little Dreamers Baby Massage provides a 5 week course for parents and babies promoting nurturing touch and positive communication.
• Five classes of 90 minutes each, which run over 5 consecutive weeks.
• Learning baby massage strokes, concentrating on a new body area each week.
• A routine to help relieve symptoms of colic, wind and constipation.
• Information around massage oils, best time for massage, behavioural states and adapting massage for the growing child.
• Time for discussion and sharing experiences and meeting for other parents and carers.
BENEFITS OF BABY MASSAGE FOR YOUR BABY:
• Helping your baby feel securely attached
• Helping your baby feel more loved, valued & respected
• Reduced crying & emotional distress
• Increased levels of relaxation and longer sleep
• Development of body awareness & co-ordination
• Relief from wind, colic, constipation & teething discomfort
BENEFITS OF BABY MASSAGE FOR YOU:
• Feeling closer to your baby
• Gaining deeper understanding of your baby’s behaviour, crying & body language
• Providing an enjoyable opportunity to spend one-to-one time with your baby
• Feeling relaxing effects of giving your baby a massage
• Increased confidence in your ability to care for & nurture your baby
• Learning a life-long parenting skill